Making the choice to pursue post-secondary education is exciting! As we look forward to the 2021-2022 school year, Nunavut Sivuniksavut will continue to follow the public health guidelines in both Nunavut and Ottawa as they pertain to COVID-19. The new school year will move forward either in-person or in a virtual format.
Prior to applying for NS, please note that only one application per person is accepted each year.
Things to know
- To apply:
- You need to be a high school graduate or set to graduate high school by the new school year.
- You need a land claim beneficiary number.
- You can apply at any time, but it's best to get your application in by May 1st.
- We accept fourty students in the first year program.
- We accept twelve to sixteen students in the second year program.
- Daycare assistance is available if your children are over eighteen months old.
- All students have the option of living in our student residence.
- Questions about the application process can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org